Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook

Turbo parts- GT35, Mani, tial WG, Wideband, cams, etc.

BenBen
edited March 2013 in Parts
I was hoping to finish this project, but things change. Here is the list of parts I have:

Garrett GT35 turbo. Turbo is literally brand new, only had it running for about 5 min. No shaft play. Oil cooled only. $500

Protech Log Manifold. 38mm Wastegate flange and it looks to be ceramic coated. $200

Protech 2 piece 3" down pipe. Has a standard 5 bolt flange. Also comes with the extra pipe to connect to the wastegate so the gate dumps in the exhaust and not the atmosphere. $250

Brand New Tial 38mm wastegate. Had it mounted on the flange and the car was idling. Comes with some gaskets and mounting hardware in the original box. .9 bar spring is included with it. $175

MSD 72lb injectors in top feel fuel rail. Comes with clips, resistors and new o-rings on the injectors. $200

BS Stg2 Cams 1k miles- $225

Prof Sheep dog BOV- 75

AEM Wideband O2 sensor. Black faced gauge. Comes with sensor, harness, gauge and apex-i style base. I do believe I have the silver gauge face in a box, I will have to find it. $135

Greddy Boost gauge(Reads in bar)- $35

I have some other things to add, and I will be updating this as I go. Price doesnt include shipping. All prices are OBO. I will add pics tonight of the parts that do not have pics. Thanks!