Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook

hello dsce!

Hey guys. My name is Zack, just transferred over from dce. Lol im sure some of you know a little about that.

I own a 1987 corolla gts ae86, currently in the making. Ill be sure to make a build thread as soon as i get more pictures of the old bag.

Comments

• welcome to the dark side/seen the light, meh pick your poison
  • Hello! This is Max btw since. You won't know the screen name
  • Hi I'm Jake, they call me Jake. I'm "old", when I get drunk I become obnoxious, I like long walks on the track... because my volkswagen is in pieces and I drive a lifted Jeep to the Mall to hit on freshman girls and listen to T-Pain really loud.

Everything is true except the mall details... but I do drive there for burritos.

Welcome to the club that feels more like a big dysfunctional family. Love the Corolla man, come to a meet so we can harass you in person about swapping an LS in that biotch.

• Welcome Zack. I am Ben. I am the old bitch guy around here. I am also the OG E thug of the group. I teach classes with Brando on how to Ethug and Troll on various social media sites.