Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook

Is this all about ricers and fwd's?

edited February 2013 in Introductions
Is everyone on here all into the rice burners and front wheel drive cars? Or are there actual people that have American muscle rwd cars hot rods street rods and rat rods?

Comments

• nope we all fall under the stereo type that youve already given us
  • wtf, I dont
  • Can I be an actual people?
  • There is actual people on here that relish in american muscle, street rods and every other facet of the automotive culture. Also we dont like to use the term "ricer" unless said person throughly deserves the title. Also the purpose of this forum is to be no drama so lets all just keep this in mind. so with that said, Welcome to the Forum.
  • Not saying you guys aren't people just that if I'm at a car show I skip right past them. I guess I coulda asked Steve first before I made waves what this site was implied towards. Me I like da rat rods n American muscle and classics! So I was just wondering who was like me? And where is the thread topics for those.
  • like i said were a new Forum and still growing and our member base is still limited and were being a bit exclusive so its not going to explode either
  • I've owned a few half ass muscle cars and have one in the garage currently. Welcome!
  • I feel like if money and number of cars owned was less of an issue, a lot more of us would have rats and muscle cars. But alas,there are too many constraints
  • Grayguy" said:
    I feel like if money and number of cars owned was less of an issue, a lot more of us would have rats and muscle cars. But alas,there are too many constraints
    The thing is, is that doesn't seem to matter any more but the cost for anything these days is exploding in price, rat rods which were intended on being a entry level way to the car scene is now gone so crazy is price as well.
  • Don't forget about the fahrvergnügens!!!1!
  • Boosted Coops" said:
    Don't forget about the fahrvergnügens!!!1!
    ahh what?
  • fahrvergnügens... what some people jokingly car german cars... originated from a commercial in the 70's... fahrvergnügen, loosely translated to english means driving enjoyment. however people that call german cars fahrvergnügens usually dont enjoy them at all, in fact they usually hate them for breaking all the time.
  • Boosted Coops" said:
    fahrvergnügens... what some people jokingly car german cars... originated from a commercial in the 70's... fahrvergnügen, loosely translated to english means driving enjoyment. however people that call german cars fahrvergnügens usually dont enjoy them at all, in fact they usually hate them for breaking all the time.
    Sometimes you amaze me with the useless knowledge you have... lol
  • even if the entry level is the same across the board now, I can afford to drive my boosted 4banger every day, where as a big block muscle car would bleed me dry