Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook

93 S dime

edited November 2015 in Projects
Picked up this 93 S-10 from a family member, it already has a, lets say a strong sbc/700r4 already installed so the bulk of the work is already done for me.

just brought it home

painted it myself in my garage with the dupilcolor paint system only about $300 in paint!

rolled it outside to see the flaws after first coat of base coat

I hate wetsanding!

my attempt at a custom bed liner

New molded carpet for $100! from ebay, even from America!

Comments

• todo list this year:
    new carburetor, thinking a Demon (wish i had the money to throw injection at it)
    Independent rear suspension out a corvette. i think it was C4? picked it up for $500 already fabbed up for S-10 frame rails
    wheels and tires after rear end is in to gett my backspace/offset dialed
    countless other misc little things
  • I might have a 750 double pumper in the garage for ya. Needs to be cleaned but came off a running motor 2 years ago.
  • im being picky with the parts ill prob be buying a new one.
  • Love this truck! The lopey idle at Gooseberry was crazy, must have been turning at 500rpms. Haha
  • ^for sure, that was awesome.

Im quite curious about the irs, what made you decide.on that route?
  • too good of a deal to say no, basically it will be cheaper than building up the 10bolt or swapping to a 12bolt, and it will be different except for the reports of another one around town that has one.
  • I'll give you the carb if you want to try it. I'm not going to go carb'd anymore so might as well go to someone that could use it.
  • if i dont have a new one by the time i want to drive it ill hit ya up
  • It's all yours buddy. Comes with the feed line to.
  • How much fab work is there to put that IRS in?
  • thats the great part of this one somebody already fabbed it into S10 rails so i just have to swap into my frame rails.
  • That's pretty awesome. So I'm guessing you have to cut the existing frame rails and sort of "splice" in the IRS?
  • nope i could basically bolt it in, but i will probably choosing to weld most of it.
  • I can't believe that rear end didn't shit the bed yet! It's gotta be close...then FUN TIME!