Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook

THE Z

edited April 2013 in Rides
The Z... because Z

72 Datsun 240Z

Comments

• Needs more LS lol
  • but that L6 just sounds so awesome
  • L6 with a centrifugal charger! ;)
  • would not be worth it, with that engine the early L series didnt have cooling capacity to support much boost, i would be better off using a block from a 280, and then i might as well use a factory zx turbo setup.
  • I agree with Max.

Go LS, I know my non vtec b18b took all the abuse I could throw at it.. Then on top of that I even added a turbo and it still kept running.. Or you can upgrade to one of those Infiniti motors so its a double upgrade from that old whore Datsun motor.
  • I am assuming you are being sarcastic on the LS honda motor correct?
  • i really hope he is
  • Yeah.. Don't be a tool.. Of course I'm being sarcastic.. What would be the point of a throwing a torque less motor in a rwd platform, even if it is reliable. Wouldn't even be able to psi the tires.

But a 5.3 Chevy truck motor turbo swap would be a fun direction to go!
  • Just for the record I have no big elaborate plans for this car IF this car stays in my stable. only small things like maintenance and comfort things like fix the heater, that's why it went in rides and not projects. Yes this used to be my main project but i have moved on, just a fun car cruise around town in. IF it does stay the thing will be maybe freshen the paint up since this was my first paint job and it shows.
  • Nothing wrong with that man. I need to learn to have that mentality! Haha
  • its tough to do but i just have to step back and look at the bigger picture
  • ^look at you steve, being all adult and stuff. Save money, build a jeep haha
  • My offer still stands! I can sweeten the deal on my side if needs be.
  • Oh Whats this? Pictures of the Z? Don't mind if I do!

And she was tossed into the car show too
  • god i love this car.