Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook

Whats your set up?

BenBen
edited June 2013 in Fab
Just wondering what some people fab set ups are.
I have a little Lincoln Migpak 100 at the house and I have a Millermatic 250 with a spool gun at work and a Lincoln squarewave 170 Tig welder at work. Hopefully in the next year I plan on upgrading the power out in the garage to 220 and then I will upgrade my welders(plan to add a TIG welder at the house).

Comments

• I own a miller 180 that's at a friends house since I moved to not having a garage. At work where I do 99% of my work we have a Miller 210 w/spool gun, Miller 135, miller 255 Bobcat generator/arc, a miller something (just got it) arc/tig, a miller Plasma that'll do 1/2", a 55ton Edwards Iron worker, and of course an Oxy/acedaline setup. More excitingly than anything, my future brother in law just got a 5'x10' Dynatorch CNC plasma table that I have access to :)
  • Yea I am jealous! I wish I had an Iron worker here. And the CNC table is bad fucking ass! We had one in welding school and you can make some shit with those.
  • Here is a partial list, ill add pics of my garage later. Millermatic 211, 1950s miller stick welder, pexto roll, roll bender, west bend lathe, mill, dewault grinders, tool shop chop saw, Kalamazoo horizontal band saw, delta vèrtical band saw, comaco mechanical notcher, pexto hand brake, magnabend magnetic brake, plasma cutter, harbor freight planishing hammer. I also work at a Fab shop with cnc laser, plasma tables, rolls, brakes, etc....
  • ^Amazing setup man. I know its nothing too elaborate but man I love those horizontal band saws, something about just letting gravity cut your material for you, haha (if its the model I've used).
  • BusinessMan_24" said:
    Here is a partial list, ill add pics of my garage later. Millermatic 211, 1950s miller stick welder, pexto roll, roll bender, west bend lathe, mill, dewault grinders, tool shop chop saw, Kalamazoo horizontal band saw, delta vèrtical band saw, comaco mechanical notcher, pexto hand brake, magnabend magnetic brake, plasma cutter, harbor freight planishing hammer. I also work at a Fab shop with cnc laser, plasma tables, rolls, brakes, etc....
    I want your garage... plain and simple.
  • Here's some pics of my garage...hope youy guys don't mind me posting these here. Its dirty at the moment as I recently finished up some small things but here they are.

My garage is a bit full so I started putting equipment in the basement now. I'll toss up a couple pics of that later.